Thank you for your interest in sponsoring an Outlaw event.
Who we are
Outlaw Craft Fair is a curated marketplace showcasing the very best independent, handmade makers and artisans from across Devon & Cornwall. Our fairs are about creating a unique shopping experience alongside inspiring taster workshops, crafty demonstrations in the Outlaw Demo Theatre, mini workshops in our Make & Take theatre, a New Designer Showcase, live music, kids crafts and wonderful dishes served within our Pop Up Deli.
At Outlaw our ethos is to create a platform to bring together experienced and emerging makers and are proud to encourage the idea of buying local and direct from the maker.
The last Outlaw was a fantastic success bringing together 1500 visitors/day, 60 local makers, 10 workshops and 6 live craft demonstrations and showed the incredible local appetite for beautiful artisan products. Handmade goodness and a crafty day out rolled into one! Click here to see photos from the day.
Who we’re looking for
We are now looking for like minded businesses who share our ethos and are looking to promote their business to highly targeted craft-buying customers. Having sponsors allows us to keep our fairs affordable for both makers and visitors.
The benefits for you
We customise any sponsorship to your exact needs to maximise your investment.
Here are some of the benefits we can offer our sponsors:
- Your logo on our homepage with a link to your website.
- Your logo on over 10,000 marketing leaflets to be distributed across the local area.
- Exposure on our social media platforms and blog in the run up to the event. Including a sponsored post about your business and services you offer.
- Your adverts, editorial and logo in over 4000 event programmes to be given to visitors on arrival.
- The opportunity to place marketing literature within our goody bags and offer a prize for our Mega Prize Giveaway.
- A presence at the event to directly interact with potential customers, test new products and build your marketing list.
- Your logo on our sponsors board at our events.
- Branded sponsorship of certain areas within the event. For example, The Outlaw Demo Theatre, supported by Your Company.
- Complimentary tickets to the event.
We currently have events planned for May and November 2015 with more to be confirmed shortly. Including summer pop ups and a Christmas Market.
To discuss possible sponsorship opportunities, get an idea of prices and find out more contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org