Outlaw No.3 is just 4 days away! To get you in the mood and your creative juices flowing, we wanted to tell you about all the fantastic makers that will also be demoing right from their stand.
As well as buying lovely handmade goodies from our exhibitors you’ll also be able to watch some of them make their products and ask questions!
This Saturday you’ll be able to watch:
- Tim Lawrence from Camel Winter demonstrating the book binding process.
- Melissa from Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics will be running a Pop-Up Studio
- Jo McIntosh from Knit Weave will be demonstrating the art of rag rugging
- Steph Thornton from Loophole and her Knatty Knitters will be showing you how to knit.
- Maria McCollum from Love Mia.Co will she showcasing freehand machine embroidery
We’ll hopefully see lots of you on Saturday – make sure you say hi!