The time is ticking away and Outlaw No 2 is getting ever closer. It takes an incredible amount of effort to bring the whole event together and we always need an extra helping hand to get the final touches in place and pull the event off on the day.
So this year we would love to invite the help of a small team of volunteers to make Outlaw No 2 GREAT!
We would require a minimum of 4 hours help, but would appreciate any extra time you have. Once we know how many people would like to be involved then we can look at timings and divvy out the duties!
What we need help with:
- Decoration and setup on the evening before the fair (Pre-Event: Friday 4th April from 5pm)
- Ticket desk – this would involve welcoming people to the fair and taking payment for entrance (Saturday 5th April)
- Workshop area assistant (Saturday 5th April)
- Demo Theatre assistant (Saturday 5th April)
What we’ll give you:
- 2 free tickets to Outlaw
- Free lunch
- Free Outlaw t shirt
- And a HUGE thank you from us!
Please contact Judi at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss what works best for you.